Butler Woodcrafters offers a wide range of furnishings for educational venues such as student apartments/suites, residence halls, libraries, student unions, student centers, lounges and human service organizations, supportive housing providers, health care facilities, community based programs, shelters, camps, and fire stations. Butler holds state contracts for furnishings in Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
Our Mission Statement
To provide quality durable furnishings with affordable style to contract furniture customers, while developing long term customer relationships through personalized service.
- Furniture manufacturer based in Richmond, Virginia.
- 78 employees.
- Manufacturing furniture since 1980.
- Manufacturing plant located in Chase City, Virginia.
- Leading provider of institutional furniture specializing in furnishing Universities and Schools, Community-Based Programs, Supportive Housing Providers, Health care facilities, and Fire Stations.
- Hold state contacts in: Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York State, New York City, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
- Group Purchasing contracts with numerous regional and national organizations.
- Company employed sales force based in Connecticut, New York, Ohio, Virginia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Delaware and New Jersey.
- Experienced work force: Average tenure in manufacturing of 20 years and sales force 15 years.
Butler Woodcrafters’ Difference
Durability – Butler builds contract furniture made to meet all of your special needs. Our furnishings have the unique features you want, including meeting fire codes and providing moisture barriers for the incontinent.
Selection – We offer a broad selection of fully upholstered and wood frame seating, tables, chairs and bedroom furniture. We offer more pieces in more styles than most other solid wood manufacturers, so you can plan and design your facilities with more styles and more variety.
Full Service Delivery and Installation – Our Delivery Team has extensive experience with Multi-Unit Installations. Installations include furniture placement according to blueprints and the removal of all packing materials. We provide each job with an On-Site Delivery Coordinator, who monitors the logistics, from truck arrivals to the placement of each piece of furniture. We can deliver large multi-unit projects down to one chair.
Experience – Over 30 years in manufacturing stylish and durable furniture to a wide range of customers. Our craftsmen and sales force have an average of 10 to 15 years of experience, so they know our customers, anticipate their needs and provide them with the service they expect.
Locally Based Customer Service – Regional Sales Managers, locally based and available to provide budgets for RFP’s and grant applications, work with architects/consultants to design room layouts and be a resource for furniture questions and concerns. Call 1-877-852-0784 to reach your local representative.
Value – We offer the best price for the best value. That’s because we offer a superior quality product that will last longer and give you better service in the long run.
Quickship program – Furniture shipped in five business days. Full selection of seating, tables, chairs, and bedroom furniture.
Butler Woodcrafters’ Warranty
We pride ourselves in our workmanship so much that we offer you this warranty:
- We guarantee our furniture against defects in material or workmanship under normal indoor use for 10 years.
- Our foam, fabrics, dining/desk chairs and working mechanisms are guaranteed for 1 year.
- Our fully upholstered furniture frames are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship for 10 years.
- Our mattresses are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship. First year is complete replacement. Years two through five are prorated.
- Any approved warranty item will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
This warranty covers furniture manufactured by Butler Woodcrafters against defects in workmanship and material, except as specifically excluded. The following are specifically excluded from the warranty:
- Any components that are not part of the Butler Woodcrafters standard line. This would include, but not limited to, custom designed parts or customer specific components, such as fabric, vinyl, foam, etc. that are not part of the standard Butler Woodcrafters product line.
- Damage as a result of accident, fire, flood, civil disorder, strike, Act of God, abuse, misuse of any cause outside or ordinary use.
- Scratching or natural wearing of finishes.
- Any responsibility for the effects the seating pieces have on flooring.
- Furniture that’s been unduly exposed to the elements such as water, direct sunlight, etc.
- Damage caused from shipping.
- Moving parts and working mechanisms such as but not limited to; recliner mechanisms sleep sofa mechanisms, casters, and tablet arm hardware and tablets are warranted against defects in workmanship and material for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Butler Woodcrafters agrees to replace, repair, or refund, at its’ discretion, defective parts in material or workmanship.
- This warranty does not include defects from normal wear and tear.
To receive benefits under terms of this warranty the purchaser must:
- Notify Butler Woodcrafters of the defect in writing.
- Fill out Butler Woodcrafters warranty repair forms describing defects.
All other expressed or implied warranties, made by any sales representative, agent or other representative, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, lifespan, etc. are hereby excluded. Under no circumstances shall Butler Woodcrafters, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages.